Orioles Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Orioles Hangout

Orioles Hangout Travian Server 3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zeritel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeritel

Zeritel Empty
PostSubject: Zeritel - potential app   Zeritel EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:29 am

Greetings all! This is a bit of a potential app as my population Isn't quite up to par yet. I filled out all the information which you can read below, if you'd like to know anything else just ask! I'm quite willing to answer whatever questions you throw at me. =)

Basic information:
Total Population: 1265 (and growing daily!)
In game name: Zeritel
Vilages: 3

Marienberg:
Wood: 1438 per hour
Clay: 1595 per hour
Iron: 1289 per hour
Wheat: 573 per hour

Fields o Farmin:
Wood: 63 per hour
Clay: 88 per hour
Iron: 41 per hour
Wheat: 310 per hour

Supply Depot:
Wood: 576 per hour
Clay: 454 per hour
Iron: 490 per hour
Wheat: 344 per hour

Past Attacks:
Most attacks i've ever faced have been against small new players who have at this point left the game. The only real attack i ever faced was by Nehan trying to chief my 15c, however we reached diplomatically reached a NAP. I usually try to reason with people, so I've got a preety clean slate.

Why do you want to join us?
Since I started back a few months ago I befriended a few people in my general area, Rampage (one of your alliance members) is one of them. For awhile he's provided me with tips for playing, and i've tried to take his recommendations when possible. I flipped over to the OH alliance page once and I must say I'm quite intrigued. The neutrality thing is a big deal to me, as I said earlier I'm a bit of a diplomat and would prefer to talk things out rather then barbaricaly fight without just means.

As a bit of a side venture, I'm also a college student, computer programmer working toward the video game industry, and I'm always looking for more networking links. ;P

and as a minor 3rd criteria: Offsite forum? <3 Tried using the in game ones. So hard to keep up on things. This is much cleaner.

Is there any member of OH that can vouch for you?
Rampage

Army size (only really 1 sizable one at the moment) will be sent shortly after this post.
Back to top Go down
Morgrym

Morgrym

Zeritel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeritel   Zeritel EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:49 am

I have your army size via IGM, please don't post it here to be viewed by gen pop. Like I indicated in my reply to you, stand by to stand by...this should not take long Wink
Back to top Go down
byrdtakker

byrdtakker

Zeritel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeritel   Zeritel EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:25 pm

I knew him before I came to OH via my taking over byrdman's account, which has now been taken over and I've taken fatties.

He was okay, though I haven't heard from him since I left Tolpar behind. I think Rampage would know more about him now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.techtak.com
Sponsored content

Zeritel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeritel   Zeritel Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeritel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orioles Hangout :: Public :: Recruitment!-
Jump to: