Orioles Hangout

Orioles Hangout Travian Server 3

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Hey everybody!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
derdev789

PostSubject: Hey everybody!   Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:57 pm

I'm kinda new around here, trying to get to know ya'll in the off chance that I get accepted into OH. I'm online a lot, and I do me a LOT, probably because I'm a computer science major in college which means I am surrounded by computers 24/7. If anybody wants heavy grunt work done I am more than happy to do it, for ya. I'm currently hunting down 9+ grain area's and building a list of anybody who might be interested in them.

I've played in PLENTY of previous rounds (Mostly on the old UK servers) and for me this is a LATE start. I've been a top 100 player on several of the servers before they reset, which means I kinda know what I'm doing in this game (or at least I'd hope so eh? heh).

I definately am not as obsessed as I used to be with this game, thank God. Used to time my sleep schedules around construction times, did wonders to my health.

As far as personal resources for this game go, I would sudgest that everybody using firefox bookmarks the page: http://travianus.parahispanos.org/server3us.php It has saved me in many situations and is great for finding noobs to farm.

If I ever dissappear for an entire day, I'm probably out with the 'lady friend', and I appologize in advance if you guys miss my wonderfully uplifting sarcastic arse. Hopefully we can all get along and somehow survive this round.

On a final note: THIS IS DERDEV!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crazy O

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody!   Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:23 pm

Well, this is Crazy O! And Crazy O says hello.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.orioleshangout.com/
derdev789

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody!   Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:24 pm

Hullo hullo Crazy O! Good to see ya!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weams
Special agent in charge of morality standards

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody!   Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:36 pm

derdev789 wrote:
Hullo hullo Crazy O! Good to see ya!

As I said before, Derdev seems like good folk. Articulate, good sense of humor. Always on line.

In short...the kind of guy that we have lost lately from this alliance and may need going forward to handle a dropped account or to try to catch up.

I overstepped some thing with him originally and made my amends here.

Derdev is good in my book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody!   

Back to top Go down

Hey everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orioles Hangout :: Non-Travian Related :: Site and Board Development-
Jump to: